[Paraview-developers] xdisplay-test + display=1 => segfault

"Göbbert, Jens Henrik" j.goebbert at fz-juelich.de
Tue May 16 03:55:41 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

in our easybuild-script for ParaView we download the source from the link of the webpage
http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v5.3&type=source&os=all&downloadFile=ParaView-v5.3.0.tar.gz

This seems to have a dependency to OpenGL if compiled for EGL in libvtkIOVisItBridge.
I disable VISITBRIDGE for now (see attachement)

Best,
Jens Henrik