[Paraview-developers] Is there a "no view" hint for filters?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon May 8 09:42:38 EDT 2017

Cornelis,

As Cory said, it's not supported currently, but should be easy to
support. If you want to create an MR, I can provide some hints. The
starting point would be [1] and [2]. Making [2] handle "None", rather
than trying to create representation called "None" would get us most
of way there, I'd think.

Utkarsh

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Rendering/vtkSMViewProxy.cxx#L353-387
[2] https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Rendering/vtkSMViewProxy.cxx#L332-349