[Paraview-developers] what is paraview-config?

mzhao at cea-igp.ac.cn mzhao at cea-igp.ac.cn
Fri Mar 31 11:21:45 EDT 2017

Thank you,ben.So,that means I can complie those catalyst examples without using cmake?Nice.

However, the usage is too simple and therefore it is still confusing how to use it. So  far there are nearly no detailed instructions on the internet for this command.

Anyway,thanks again for your explain.

Ming

mzhao at cea-igp.ac.cn