[Paraview-developers] A suggestion to improve buildbots errors and warnings handling

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Mon Mar 13 12:10:57 EDT 2017

Hi All

I've started adding Warnings and Errors from the buildbots in gitlab.
They are all tagged with triage:buildbot tag.
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name[]=triage%3Abuildbot

The idea is to be able to refer to this when something comes up in our MR,
and of course to try to fix them at some point.

Thanks,

Mathieu Westphal