[Paraview-developers] Add "text" in the property panel display fields

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Mar 7 05:44:17 EST 2017

Let's take this back to the ml so everyone can see.

This looks like a Box Widget panel, and it is not generated from xml, but
from a specific .ui file
./Qt/ApplicationComponents/Resources/UI/pqBoxPropertyWidget.ui

To use it from a xml file, you have to specify a specific panel usage
panel_widget="InteractiveBox"

see ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources/utilities.xml:668
vtkPVBox xml declaration.

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal