[Paraview-developers] ParaView 5.3.0 Release Candidate 2 binaries are available for download

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Mar 2 11:14:05 EST 2017

On 02/28/2017 06:42 AM, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:38:44 +0100, Mathieu Westphal wrote:
>> FYI, I have another user with the same issue.
>
> The `EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL` flag can be added to the `install()` command, but
> this means that users who previously got the documentation are now going
> to need to specifically specify that they want the documentation
> installed (because ParaView has this same root problem), so I don't know
> that it is a better solution. The current solution is that if you have
> documentation enabled, the DoxygenDoc target must be built as well
> before installation will work (same as ParaViewDoxygenDoc has been since
> its beginning AFAICT).
>
> --Ben

I finally figured this out for the Fedora package build - I set
-DBUILD_DOCUMENTATION:BOOL=ON for the serial and mpi builds, but only built
the docs for the serial build.  I'm now setting that only for the serial
build, and have added the DoxygenDoc target to the build.  Thanks.

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                          720-772-5637
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com