[Paraview-developers] PV5.4 from superbuild

Claire Guilbaud claire.guilbaud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:07:18 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to install PV5.4 from superbuild in an offline environnement.
Just for information, I have two troubles with the superbuild, that I
easily bypass :

   1. the make download-all command, download zlib1.2.7 but during
   compilation ask for version >= 1.2.8 …
   2. I'm using cmake 3.7.2, and the owner of the directory where I build
   is not respected (It takes my home group). It's an issue we've got 1 or 2
   years ago when installing ParaView. Kitware France made a patch available
   in cmake 3.6 (or something like that) to resolve this issue.

Have a good day

Claire