[Paraview-developers] Paraview Plugin Python wrapped

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Mon Jun 12 17:29:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to access my plugin’s class using a programmable filter. (import customPluginClass ...)
I have been searching through the mailing list how to achieve this but I can’t seem to find a working example.

https://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2012-May/024855.html
I tried following this example but it isn’t working. Wrap-python.cmake doesn’t exist in the current version of ParaView.

I found this macro “WRAP_PLUGIN_FOR_PYTHON”
https://github.com/Kitware/ParaView/blob/master/CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake
Using this macro, I’m getting a error “unknown cmake command Python_add_module”.

I am compiling my custom plugin inside ParaView’s plugin folder

Am I supposed to used this in my plugin cmakelist file to enable the python wrapping or is there another setting to activate ?

Thank you
Michal