[Paraview-developers] Partial Dashboard results

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Tue Jul 18 09:36:00 EDT 2017

Hi all,

There are a lot of partial results from the dashboards last night where
builds were interrupted.  This is because we had severe thunderstorms go
through and the power flickered a few times.  Apparently we have some dead
UPS batteries and a couple of dashboard machines that aren't on a UPS.
Buildbot should reschedule the interrupted builds, but just be aware that
there may be partial results on CDash for your branches that will never
complete.

Shawn