[Paraview-developers] paraviewweb WebGL

Dave Allen lists at allenmuse.com
Tue Jan 31 10:58:11 EST 2017

I am currently using the <VtkRenderer> React component to display .pvd and .vtu files.  Is it possible for the VtkRenderer to display these files using WebGL, or do I need to use a different renderer to display these files using WebGL, like the <GeometryRenderer> component?

In the old version of ParaViewWeb, we specified the renderer in vtkWeb.Viewport.createViewport().

We are looking for the smoothest/most performant way to display these files with ParaViewWeb.

Thanks,
Dave