[Paraview-developers] Fatal NAN coloring issue

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 16 14:16:07 EST 2017

Here's a summary:

There's a fix in master.

We are going to tag 5.2.1 with patches here:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/merge_requests/1288
This simply reverts the change that introduced the bug. The fix in
master adds more code changes that I don't feel comfortable adding on
the release branch without more testing.

5.2.1 may happen simultaneously with 5.3 RCs, Whether sites deploy
5.2.1 or directly 5.3 is deferred to site admins.

Utkarsh