[Paraview-developers] CUDA aware MPI

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Thu Jan 12 08:58:31 EST 2017

There's no reason it can't; ParaView will use whatever MPI you've built it
against.  The binaries on the parview.org website are built against MPICH
with TCP so If you want to use a high performance interconnect, i.e.
InfiniBand, then you'll want to build your own ParaView and provide it the
appropriate MPI libraries, which in your case, would also be built to
support direct GPU RDMA.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.