[Paraview-developers] FAA

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 23:01:06 EST 2017

Last minute I decided to punt on making FXAA the default as it showed
some issues with SurfaceLIC. Also, the way we were thinking, to turn
it on without affecting testing was going to be unnecessarily
complicated. Since we were changing all baselines when the new scalar
bar changes land (ETA, Cory?), it would have been a better time to
change the default.

Utkarsh