[Paraview-developers] ParaView 5.3.0 Release Candidate 2 binaries are available for download

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Tue Feb 28 08:42:08 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:38:44 +0100, Mathieu Westphal wrote:
> FYI, I have another user with the same issue.

The `EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL` flag can be added to the `install()` command, but
this means that users who previously got the documentation are now going
to need to specifically specify that they want the documentation
installed (because ParaView has this same root problem), so I don't know
that it is a better solution. The current solution is that if you have
documentation enabled, the DoxygenDoc target must be built as well
before installation will work (same as ParaViewDoxygenDoc has been since
its beginning AFAICT).

--Ben