[Paraview-developers] Purging deprecated pqProxyPanel and subclasses

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Feb 7 09:10:20 EST 2017

Utkarsh

I’m building some plugins that use pqProxyPanel and ADD_PARAVIEW_OBJECT_PANEL which are now both obsolete.
What should one do with these panels in general?

I’ve also go some stuff that uses pqAutoGeneratedObjectPanel that seems to have gone away

Is there anything I can use to replace the autogenerated panel ? I presume the functionality is absorbed into one of the base panels…

Thanks

JB