[Paraview-developers] Buildbots migrated to Qt5

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 10:50:55 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel at kitware.com> wrote:
> Nearly all of the dashboards which test the GUI are now testing Qt5
> (ista and bigmac are the exceptions). Since lots of builder names were
> changing anyways, we took the chance to change builders from:
>
>     +opengl2 -> nothing (assumed)
>     +qt5 -> nothing (assumed)

It looks like there are some issues likely related to this on today's
dashboard. I was trying to test a simple bump of VTK and am seeing

D:/buildbot/894462a7/build/Plugins/CatalystScriptGenerator/pqCPPluginManagerImplementation.h(43):
Error: Undefined interface

that looks related to Qt 5 perhaps, and

Could NOT find LZ4 (missing: LZ4_LIBRARIES LZ4_INCLUDE_DIRS)

which seems to be on a number of other entries, but as far as I can
see unrelated to Qt 5.