[Paraview-developers] Rendering/Screenshot with 32 bit depth colors (32 bpp)

Jonathan Borduas jonathan.borduas at caboma.com
Mon Aug 7 11:40:53 EDT 2017

Dear Paraviewers,

Is there a setting available to configure the bit depth (Bit Per Pixel - bpp) in ParaView ?

My goal is to render and export images that require more than the 24 bits depth. Ideally 32 bits.

I have an intel hd graphics 4000 on Windows 10 which support Intel's Deep Color 32 bit.

P.S. volumic rendering isn't working on Intel hd graphics 4000, maybe because it uses 32 bits for rendering and Paraview doesn't ?

Best regards,

Jonathan Borduas