[Paraview-developers] ParaView, Windows and QT 5.9.1 - no menubar?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Aug 3 16:04:38 EDT 2017

Aron,

Could you try downloading the 5.3 binary and see if you have the same
issue? It uses Qt 5.8.0.

I have Windows 10 on a low-resolution laptop and none of the 5.4.0 or
5.4.1 release candidates exhibit this behavior. Those builds use Qt
5.8.0.

Ken Martin reports he has Windows 10 and has built ParaView against Qt
5.9.1, but the menu bar shows up just fine.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen