[Paraview-developers] Reinitialization of Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Apr 24 11:57:41 EDT 2017

Hi Thomas,

My recommendation would be to skip Catalyst's Fortran API and play around
with the Catalyst pipelines manually. Then you can add and remove the
pipelines yourself and you should be able to get rid of the warning.

Alternatively, you should be able to get rid of the warning if you go
through and create the vtkCPProcessor object yourself instead of going
through the Fortran API.