[Paraview-developers] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Problem with ParaView 5.3.0 mac client on some HPC systems

Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) joseph.g.hennessey2.ctr at mail.mil
Wed Apr 19 12:00:58 EDT 2017

Utkarsh,

When tested under 10.9.5 with a local pvserver,
the problems exists, (ie no visible geometry rendered by the local pvserver).
With MacOS 10.12.4 the problem does not occur and the local pvserver,
correctly renderers the geometry. This is with the standard MacOS 5.3.0 binary
from the kitware site. My problem is I have some systems that cannot yet
be upgraded past 10.9.5 due to security restrictions. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph G. Hennessey Ph.D., SAIC
Team SAIC