[Paraview-developers] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Problem with ParaView 5.3.0 mac client on some HPC systems

Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) joseph.g.hennessey2.ctr at mail.mil
Tue Apr 18 11:33:56 EDT 2017

Utkarsh,

The render windows has no image rendered in it.
The data will render on the client, but once it gets,
complex enough to render on the server (or you set the limit to 0 MBs)
then nothing is rendered in the render window.
Both are using the OpenGL2 render backend, and the client on
the Mac is the one I have downloaded for the ParaView web site.

I will check if it runs correctly with a local pvserver, at the next
opportunity.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph G. Hennessey Ph.D., SAIC