[Paraview-developers] Rendering in Paraview using python

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Apr 14 11:15:57 EDT 2017

There are quite a few plugins with ParaView and it's probably a bad idea to
automatically load them all. Some of them change the GUI, others require
MPI, etc.

In your plugin.cmake file you can set your plugin to be automatically
loaded by adding in the AUTOLOAD option. See
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_plugins_to_ParaView_source.