[Paraview-developers] Spreadsheet View

thomasblome at startmail.com thomasblome at startmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:42:33 EDT 2017

Hi Andy,

I have tried either way:
1.) just clicking on the "input" icon and then opening a spreadsheet
view, or
2.) additionaly clicking on the small icon to the left of the "input"
filter, that is, extracting the Catalyst output and afterwards opening
the spreadsheet view (here selecting both, "input" or "Extract: input",
from the dropdown menu)

I shall note that when selecting the "input" filter in the pipeline
browser as the active module, the information panel displays the
correct number of points and corresponding bounds. However, if
"Extract: input" is being activated instead, the status of these items
becomes "NA".

Also, I ran the CxxFullExample and tried to use the spreadsheet view
during the simulation run, but the very same error message appeared.

Best,
Thomas