[Paraview-developers] ParaView is hanging Mac when closing

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 5 13:15:19 EDT 2017

Alan,

What kind of Mac hardware does you user have? Also, what happened when
you ran via the terminal? Does it still hang? Does it produce any
output?

Next, if the issue is reproducible when you run via terminal, then try
running via lldb (even for the release build) and where it hangs,
Ctrl-C and let's see if the stack can point where it's hanging.

Utkarsh