[Paraview-developers] No in situ visualization of the catalyst examples

赵明 mzhao at cea-igp.ac.cn
Sun Apr 2 22:17:49 EDT 2017

Hi Bauer,

I would love to try  ParaView 5.3.The only problem is I never succeed with superbuild,it always gives me this error :

$ make -j 16
[ 96%] Performing configure step for 'paraview'
Not searching for unused variables given on the command line.
-- Found HDF5: hdf5 (found version "1.8.13") found components:  C HL
-- Plugin: VaporPlugin - Plugin to read NCAR VDR files : Disabled
-- Found PythonInterp: /home/zm/Desktop/paraview-superbuild/build_paraview/install/bin/python2.7 (found version "2.7.11")
CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:77 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

The wired thing is:I chose Enable_hdf5 and it actually found hdf5,and it still told me there is no hdf5..

Best
Ming