[Paraview-developers] JPEG2000 ParaView reader

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Tue Sep 27 09:45:11 EDT 2016

I don't believe it's exposed at the ParaView level, which means you can
access it directly from VTK python, or just add a proxies_gdal.xml file in
ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources to expose it in
ParaView.  You should be able to use proxies_adios.xml as an example to go
off of.

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 881-1183