[Paraview-developers] [Non-DoD Source] Re: xterm -e ssh for windows and mac (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) simon.m.su.civ at mail.mil
Thu Sep 22 10:11:53 EDT 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

On ARL windows machines, putty is installed almost by default somewhere on the
system. I believe the binary windows version with DSRC machines profile
download at https://daac.hpc.mil/software/ParaView/ , Richard Walters will add
the default putty installation location to the configuration file to point to
the right putty.

But from time to time, that will break and we will get a ticket from the user
and we will remind them to use the right putty.

Thanks
-simon