[Paraview-developers] xterm -e ssh for windows and mac

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Sep 22 10:01:59 EDT 2016

Putty is used by the DoD for Windows kerberos authorized access to their
HPC resources. I'm happy using it. It also seems to be available through
Gnu On Windows (http://freecode.com/projects/gow) which is also quite easy
to install. If we go to this solution I'd recommend not including the full
path to plink as that changes but the installer adds the plink executable
to the Windows path.