[Paraview-developers] Status of Plugin_PythonQt ?

Bastien Jacquet bastien.jacquet at kitware.com
Tue Sep 20 04:33:36 EDT 2016

Hello Utkarsh,

It turns out the fix is simple, we just need to update the following file:
Plugins/PythonQtPlugin/wrapped_methods.txt

My understanding should have been handled in PV 4.4, since getWidget got
deprecated then.
This file probably went through the net because of its .txt filename.
Any advice on the correct naming of the file for it to be greped in such
API changes ?

Best,
Bastien

Bastien Jacquet, PhD <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bastienjacquet>