[Paraview-developers] ParaView superbuild and Source

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 30 14:50:25 EST 2016

I have set the following variables, attempting to turn off Paraview's downloading from the paraview.org website.  Yet, SuperBuild is downloading everything externally!  What am I doing wrong?  How can I make ParaView not do this download and just fail?  Are the switches just ignored?

cMakeVars = cMakeVars +\
        '-DParaView_FROM_GIT:BOOL=OFF '+\
        '-DParaView_FROM_SOURCE_DIR:BOOL=ON '+\
        '-DPARAVIEW_SOURCE_DIR:PATH='+pvSrcDir+' '

Groan.

Alan