[Paraview-developers] Migration from Paraview 4.4 to 5.2

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:15:31 EST 2016

HI Gerald,
There have been major API changes in ParaView 5.2. May be the following
wiki page will give you an idea about how to proceed. Like you, many of us
are going through the changes in the code we have built over the years. I
believe, with the changes, ParaView customised extensions will become
feature rich and easy maintainable/extendable.

http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/MajorAPIChanges.html

Thanks,
Chiranjib