[Paraview-developers] Filter with multiple time-aware outputs

Ellon Paiva ellonpaiva at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:25:44 EDT 2016

Hello,

While developing a filter for a plugin I found the following situation:
I need to implement a filter that has two inputs that are not time aware
and 3 time aware outputs. Moreover, the number of time steps of the
outputs is unknown until the execution of filter's RequestData(), so the
output ports should be configured from inside this method. Is it
possible to implement this kind of filter connections in ParaView?

Regards,

Ellon