[Paraview-developers] Panel widget for cylinder 3d widget (slice and clip)

Sujin Philip sujin.philip at kitware.com
Fri May 6 11:38:44 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am working on making some modifications to the Cylinder 3d widget used in
ParaView (for clip and slice). As part of these changes, I am planning to
remove the check-boxes for Tubing, Outline Translation, Outside Bounds and
Scaling. It seems like these are low-level controls for the widget and
aren't really needed in ParaView.

I wanted to know if anybody actually needs these UI elements and would like
these to remain in the panel.

Thanks
Sujin