[Paraview-developers] Passing values between filters

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Mar 24 09:23:52 EDT 2016

vtkInformation is mainly used within the pipeline execution and I
would mostly consider it to be part of the internal implementation of
VTK/ParaView that is subject to change. I have gotten by in 10+ years
of VTK usage/development without really needing to do much with
vtkInformation, so you may not benefit from learning about it.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer