[Paraview-developers] Hangout with Mathieu Westphal (Jun 20, 2016 - 9:22 AM)

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Jun 28 10:57:46 EDT 2016

Hi

we will modify a bit the way Series parameters are handled, as visible in a
Line Chart View.
In case you want to input anything here, please feel free, otherwise, sorry
for the spam.

1. We want to allow to change color of multiple rows in one click, for this
we will add a "change color" option to the right-click context menu
for the widget. supplementary to the Check | Uncheck.

2. We will add a combo box and a save push button in
  pqSeriesEditorPropertyWidget allowing to save and load series parameters
in
  the json settings. The combo box will be automaticcaly filled from the
json
  settings.
  Any changes in series parameters will set the combo box to an "unsaved
item"
  and it will not change anymore until the user use the combo box are save
the
  current parameters

  3. When clicking on save, a modal window will pop-up asking user for
series
  parameters name / ok /cancel,

  Are you all ok with all that ? Any other ideas ?

Regards

Mathieu Westphal