[Paraview-developers] OSPRay render

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jun 7 13:10:20 EDT 2016

Nice to meet you Rob and thanks for trying it out.

I have to confess I have not yet tried the KNC.
Checking, did you cross compile paraview itself? What I would do is to
compile paraview and ospray once for the host, and then cross compile
pvserver and ospray for the phi. Then you will be assured of a consistant
executable on both sides.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer