[Paraview-developers] vtkContext2D and vtkBrush issues in Paraview 5.0.1 with OpenGL2

Stefano Perticoni stefano.perticoni at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:09:05 EDT 2016

Dear Developers,

I'm trying to make this snippet work under Paraview 5.0.1 and OpenGL2.

The following snippet is OK with Paraview 4.2 and 4.4 versions
(OpenGL1) but with 5.0.1 (OpenGL2 build) setting both brush and color
will show brush only.

virtual bool Paint(vtkContext2D *painter)
{

          this->Brush->SetTexture(myTexturePattern);
          this->Brush->SetColor(myColor);

          painter->ApplyBrush(this->Brush);

}

Everything is OK if I set brush only or color only while mixed mode
shows brush only.

Thank you for any hints,

Regards,

Stefano