[Paraview-developers] Selecting blocks from drop down list

Jorge Bañuls jorgebanuls at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:53:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm developing a filter for Paraview and I need to be able to select blocks
from the properties panel (the input is a vtkMultiBlockDataSet). The
approach I'm using right now is to write the name of the block(s) and then
process that string within the script, but I would like to be able to check
the blocks I need from a list. I've seen many examples of how to do this,
but only for variables arrays (e.g. the list displays the cell arrays
existing in the input). Any ideas on how to apply this to display and
select the blocks?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jorge Bañuls