[Paraview-developers] paraview PVSessionCore error

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 14 14:13:01 EDT 2016

> I wish these kind of information is stored in some wiki form somewhere, or
> posted in your vtk/paraview blog. This will be immensely helpful to the
> developer community!

Indeed, though a ParaView developer's guide would likely be several
hundred pages long, would no doubt miss an important piece of
information someone needs, and would be out of date quite quickly. The
ParaView code is itself the authoritative source of information, but I
know full well - believe me - that it isn't always fast or easy to go
that route.

The good news is that you are now part of the developer community, so
we have one more person to contribute this documentation! It would be
great if you could update the ParaView plugins howto page on the wiki
for other developers to benefit:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo

Best,
Cory