[Paraview-developers] paraview PVSessionCore error

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 14 10:07:34 EDT 2016

Chiranjib,

It's not obvious or probably described anywhere, but the client/server
code wrapping mechanism wraps member functions that have VTK objects
as parameters *only* if those VTK objects have names that start with
"vtk". If you prepend vtk to all your sph* classes, it should work. In
fact, I tested that locally, and it solves the error you are seeing.

HTH,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen