[Paraview-developers] Windows 7 transparency appears too transparent (second posting)

Hallock, Kevin Kevin.Hallock at pfizer.com
Wed Jul 13 07:37:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I installed 5.1.0 and it crashes when I try to open one of the files that we built in 5.0.0; here is the crash error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: paraview.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5765d395
Fault Module Name: StackHash_b4ee
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000002dbfec2
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: b4ee
Additional Information 2: b4ee5de6a2322745523997a782b35692
Additional Information 3: 277e
Additional Information 4: 277e19c30fbd5f6bb531ec9e027c37c3

Are there additional troubleshooting steps you would like for me to try?

Thanks,

Kevin