[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Remind me - AA

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 16:27:17 EDT 2016

While the technical arguments are indeed sound, we tend to get asked
about this quite periodically. What do folks think about using AA by
default for builtin or client-side render and not when compositing?
This way, 2D charts, for example, will always have AA turned on --
just a nice little perk.

Utkarsh