[Paraview-developers] Windows 7 transparency appears too transparent (second posting)

Hallock, Kevin Kevin.Hallock at pfizer.com
Tue Jul 12 08:14:29 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I built a model in Paraview 5.0.0 (64-bit) on my Mac (El Capitan) and several of the surfaces have 0.5 opacity, which looks fine on my Mac. When I open the same model in Paraview 5.0.0 (64-bit) on a Windows 7 computer the transparency no longer behaves well. Transparent surfaces disappear at certain angles, the back face appears less transparent, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kevin

PS – I originally posted this with screen shots of the problem, but the original message was held for several days of review so I cancelled the posting.