[Paraview-developers] Compiling the plugin using Superbuild on Kitware

Felipe Bordeu felipebordeu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:59:37 EST 2016

Utkarsh,

After some (political) work (to release the sources) and some cleaning, I
was able to create a github repository [1] and I followed all the steps to
make the changes to the superbuild (gitlab account, cdash account...ssh
keys...). I created a merge request

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/merge_requests/91

I use the same logic as the vistrails and the acusolve plugins (same
scripts and modifications to the CMakeLists.txt and versions.cmake files)
in the ParaviewSuperBuild.

Now I have 3 questions:

1) I registered on the CDash.org but I cant find the "ParaView-Superbuild"
in the CDash home page to "Subscribe to this project" as the instructions
said [2].

 2) How do I treat compilation errors? I have only a Linux to test the
compilation before doing pushes.

 3) How do I define configuration options (cmake options), or the plugin
must compile the the 3 environnements with the default options.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/fbordeu/PxdmfToolsForParaView
[2]
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/blob/master/Documentation/dev/git/develop.md#setup

ps: What "MR" means in your previous email??