[Paraview-developers] Problem with save state in python format (missing apply opacity to objects)

Felipe Bordeu felipebordeu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:29:03 EST 2016

Hello,

I just found a bug in the latest verison 5.0.0 home compilation in linux
(and binary versoiin from Web for windows)

to replicate:

- create a Wavelet source
- change to Volume representation
- change the opacity transfert function
- File-> Save State -> in python format -> use default ("any *modified*
properties" and "Skip Hiden..." checked) (I tested with all 4 conbination
of this options)

- Edit -> Reset Session
- Tools-> Python Shell -> Run Script (run the just created state in python)

The opacity is not applyed

in the attached file the output of the Save stated with the extra line to
make things work.

Felipe