[Paraview-developers] Changing ParaView default CMake variable values

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 24 09:36:40 EDT 2016

Hi Utkarsh,

Especially with the first change (rendering backend upgraded to OpenGL2) I suspect that some users might have builds fail because of missing dependencies on older systems (at least I expect it for some of our systems). Is there somewhere a list of library prerequisites that will change with this switch? I only know of http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install and there no OpenGL dependencies are listed explicitly.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Schlottke-Lakemper

Institute of Aerodynamics and Chair of Fluid Mechanics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a
52062 Aachen
Germany