[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Updates to ParaVIew development workflow

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Aug 23 08:20:58 EDT 2016

Alan,

Once these changes land, these will be accessible from the Gitlab
ParaView landing page:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview

There's link for CONTRIBUTING.md which should take you to the pages
that were updated.

Also, when reporting a new issue, Gitlab automatically shows a link to
this file as "contributing guidelines" next to the "Submit" button for
a new issue.

Utkarsh