[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Trello

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 22 19:35:49 EDT 2016

Sounds good.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 9:03 AM
To: Scott, W Alan <wascott at sandia.gov>
Cc: paraview-developers at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview-developers] Trello

Alan,

I've migrated all states from Trello as labels on Gitlab issues for the open issues. The mapping between the Trello list names and priority labels is as under:

Must have ==> priority:required
Really should have ==> priority:important Should have ==> priority:nice-to-have Nice-to-have ==> priority:moonshot

A full list of issues for the 5.2 milestone can be found using any of the following:
1. https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/milestones/4
2. https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues?scope=all&sort=priority&state=opened&utf8=%E2%9C%93&milestone_title=5.2&label-name=

I am leaving the Trello board around for reference, but otherwise everyone should treat the board as obsolete and read only.

Utkarsh