[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Trello

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Aug 20 11:03:10 EDT 2016

Alan,

I've migrated all states from Trello as labels on Gitlab issues for
the open issues. The mapping between the Trello list names and
priority labels is as under:

Must have ==> priority:required
Really should have ==> priority:important
Should have ==> priority:nice-to-have
Nice-to-have ==> priority:moonshot

A full list of issues for the 5.2 milestone can be found using any of
the following:
1. https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/milestones/4
2. https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues?scope=all&sort=priority&state=opened&utf8=%E2%9C%93&milestone_title=5.2&label-name=

I am leaving the Trello board around for reference, but otherwise
everyone should treat the board as obsolete and read only.

Utkarsh