[Paraview-developers] Moving around ui files in ParaView

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Mon Aug 1 11:44:02 EDT 2016

The workaround would be to add those source and bin directory using the
BEFORE option of the cmake function include_directories().
However, not sure yet where it should be done and there might be a better
fix.

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*